Employees at NHH are now busy learning our new mission statement. How are we doing, a week and a half after the announcement of the result of the vote? And what about you - do you know the mission statement yet?
Do you know the mission statement? Part 3
Another set of employees has tried to formulate NHH's new mission statement. Here is the result. How are you getting on: Do you know it?
The people in the video are:
- Kjell Ove Røsok, Associate Professor IRRR
- Sissel Jensen, Associate Professor SAM
- Petter Bjerksund, Professor FOR
- Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen, Associate Professor IRRR
- Annelise Ly, Associate Professor FSK
- Frode Sættem, Professor FOR
- Iffat Tarannum, PhD Research Scholar SOL
- Zhang, PhD Research Scholar FSK
- José Luis Rojas Dias, PhD Research Scholar FSK
Last week NHH's new mission statement was launched at Paraplyen. We asked some key employees to say the mission statement. Watch the video to hear the answers we got. What about you - do you know it?
The organisation has now voted for NHH's new mission statement, and we now have the result. As we remember four alternative mission statements were shortlisted based on input from employees, students and the board.
Four alternative mission statements have been shortlisted based on input from employees, students and the board over the past ten months. Which one do you prefer? Vote for your favourite here.
"This was very useful! We are definetely a huge step closer to formulating NHH's mission statement", says Deputy Rector Linda Nøstbakken after yesterday's workshop where 35 dedicated employees and students participated.