CEMS Peer Review
This week the CEMS Peer Review Team visited NHH. Their visit is part of the CEMS quality assurance system and takes place at each CEMS member school every fifth or sixth year.
During their visit on 12 and 13 March, the Peer Review Team met with a number of people who are involved with CEMS at NHH.
NHH submitted a Self Evaluation Report to CEMS earlier this year, and the report formed the basis for the assessment of CEMS at NHH. The Self Evaluation Report follows a given template and gives a comprehensive account of all aspects of CEMS and the CEMS Master of International Management (CEMS MIM) at NHH.
The Peer Review Team
The Peer Review Team consists of three persons, all very active in CEMS.
- Philippe Gregoire, Chair
Phillippe is Vice Dean of Louvain School of Management (LSM) and the CEMS General Assembly member from LSM.
- Luís Henrique Pereira
Luís is the CEMS Academic Director at Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo-FGV (EAESP). He is a member of the CEMS Academic Committee.
- Nicole de Fontaines, CEMS Global Office
Nicole is the Secretary General of CEMS.
The NHH CEMS Team
- Øystein Thøgersen, CEMS Strategic Board Member
- Linda Nøstbakken, CEMS General Assembly Member
- Jan I. Haaland, CEMS Academic Director
- Astrid Foldal, Head of Section for International Relations
- Sigrid Folkestad, CEMS Marketing and Communications Manager
- Norunn Økland, CEMS Programme Manager
- Marie Van Beijeren, CEMS Corporate Relations Manager
- Tina Saebi, Acting CEMS Deputy Academic Director and Academic Business Projects Coordinator
In addition, senior advisor James D. Hosea has played a major role in preparing the Self Evaluation Report.
The team's evaluation report is expected to take a couple of months.