Funding for the promotion of ethics
The Centre for Ethics and Economics invites students and staff of NHH to apply for funding for projects or initiatives that can promote research or teaching in the field of ethics within the priority areas of NHH. Deadline: 15 November.
The purpose of this funding is to increase the focus on ethics in the subject areas of NHH among both students and staff.
Possible purposes for which funding may be applied
- Student theses on a relevant topic
- Organisation of, or participation at, seminars or conferences
- Research projects on a relevant topic
- Educational initiatives on a relevant theme
The application must include
- A presentation of the aims and the applicant
- The amount applied for, budget and schedule
- A plan for dissemination of the results
Deadline for applications
- 15 November 2018