Election of department boards
Elections of department boards for the period from 1 January 2018 – 31 July 2021 will be carried out at the departments in mid-November.
Local election committees have been or will be established at the departments with responsibility for carrying through the elections.
The local election committees will soon provide more detailed information about the elections to the voters.
The Electoral Roll
Employees at the departments should check the electoral roll. The requirements to vote as faculty or staff are that
- you hold at least a 50 percent position
- you hold a permanent position, or a temporary position of at least one year, or have been continuously employed for at least one year at the time of the elections
You may file a complaint about the electoral roll to the Central Election Committee. Send your complaint to email@example.com and include the reason for your complaint.
Electoral rolls for the Departments
- Department of Accounting, Auditing and Law (PDF 1,9 mb)
- Department of Business and Management Science (PDF 1,9 mb)
- Department of Finance (PDF 1,9 mb)
- Department of Ecomomics (PDF 1,9 mb)
- Department of Professional and Intercultural Communication (PDF 1,9 mb)
- Department of Strategy and Management (PDF 1,9 mb)