What's up at NHH?
Are you wondering about what topics the various committees at NHH discuss? And what the committees decide or advise? A new page for committee work is now launched at Paraplyen.
In addition to the new page, short news articles are published on the front page of Paraplyen in connection with each meeting.
A lot of important work takes place in the committees at NHH, and now it will be easier for you to keep yourself informed. Protocols, agendas and meeting documents are already available in our document and archive P360, but by drawing attention to them at Paraplyen it will be easier for you to follow what is happening at NHH.
Pointing to the committee work on a regular basis will make the committees' topics and mandates clearer.
The committees on the list so far are:
- The Academic Committee: gives advise to the Vice Rector for Academic Affairs, Linda Nøstbakken
- Research Committee: gives advise to the Vice Rector for Research, Helge Thorbjørnsen
- Working Environment Committee: makes decisions
- Learning Environment Committee: makes decisions
- Works Council: can make decisions
The mandates for most of the committees are being revised these days. As soon as they are approved, they will be available in English and Norwegian.
Do you have any queries or comments? Please contact Astri Kamsvåg at the Office of Communication and Marketing.