All rector candidates interviewed
All six applicants for the position as Rector at NHH will be interviewed this week. "We have strong internal and external applicants", and I am very pleased with the list of applicants, says Aase Lundgaard.
"The applicants are highly qualified academics with management experience and a genuine motivation for the position as Rector. We've really got a challenging task", Lundgaard says. She is an external Board Member and member of the nominating committee. It is the members of the nominating committee who will be interviewing the applicants.
The six people who have applied for the position as Rector at NHH are:
- Tor Wallin Andreassen
- Karin Thorburn
- Aksel Mjøs
- Øystein Thøgersen
- Man (granted anonymity)
- Woman (granted anonymity)
The interviews will take place on Thursday 15 December and Friday 16 December at a venue outside of NHH.
The Nominating committee consists of:
- Frøystein Gjesdal, Chair of the Board (leader)
- Aase Lundgaard, external Board Member
- Helge Thorbjørnsen, Vice Rector
- Linda Nøstbakken, Professor
- Nina Skage, Managing Director
- Embla Belsvik, Board Member
- Sigrid-Lise Nonås, Head of Forskerforbundet, NHH