Online Exchange Initiative
NHH will offer online exchange courses for students from selected partner universities in the Autumn 2020.
Application deadline: 1 August 2020
As a participant, you will be part of a virtual and international classroom. Benefit from international learning opportunities and exchange ideas with students from different countries!
The courses at NHH are scheduled to take place between mid-August and mid-December, including the exam period, with each course having its own schedule.
Students interested in taking online exchange courses at NHH can be enrolled in a maximum of 4 courses offered in autumn semester 2020.
Please note that the online lectures start at NHH as early as from 17 August. Admitted students must be prepared to start the virtual exchange at NHH shortly after they receive the notification of admission.
No fees will be charged, but costs for expenditure like reading materials and other literature would have to be borne by the student.
Students are welcome to apply for the following master’s level courses:
Please note that the descriptions are still subject to change and will be finalised by 7. August 2020 the latest.
Application deadline: 01.08.2020
All applications must be submitted via NHH’s application web.
How to apply
How to apply
- Go to SøknadsWeb.
- Scroll down to Login International Applicant.
- Enter your e-mail address and follow the instructions. Make sure to enter your name as stated in your passport, as wrongfully spelt names may cause delays. Use one e-mail address to avoid creating multiple applications.
- Press New Application in the menu bar.
- Select Online Exchange.
- Please upload the supporting documents within the application deadline.
We advise you to complete the application at the earliest possible time, and if possible, to upload all the documents at the same time.
WHO CAN APPLY
The online course offer is available to graduate students studying at the following partner universities:
- LUISS University
- Tilburg University
- Université Toulouse 1 Capitole
- University of Mannheim
- WU Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Other universities in the CEMS network
- Only students from universities in the CEMS network who were supposed to come to NHH in the Autumn 2020 semester and who cannot defer their stay are eligible.
Please upload the following to your SøknadsWeb application:
- Confirmation of enrolment from home university
- An official transcript
Please do not include a list of your course preferences. Successful applicants will be asked to submit a list of preferred courses.
The selection will be based on an evaluation of the applicant’s overall academic performance (transcript of records).
You will be informed about the outcome of your application at the latest by 10 August 2020.