Louvain School of Management
Spend a year in the heart of Europe and graduate with a Master’s degree in Business Engineering or Management from Louvain. From 2016, a dedicated option for students interested in environmental issues and supply chain management is also available.
- Programme structure, general NHH-LSM Double Degree (pdf, 475 KB)
- Programme structure, SCENE Double Degree (pdf, 153 KB)
- Read more about UCL, Louvain School of Management and the Master of Business Engineering or Management and Master of Supply Chain Management.
- Students specialising in Energy, Natural Resources and the Environment (ENE) at NHH can choose to pursue a Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management at Louvain.
- The programme is taught entirely in English.
- You will write a joint master thesis with one supervisor from NHH and one supervisor from Louvain, starting the writing process in your second semester at NHH, to be submitted to both institutions. You must write your thesis alone. The thesis must be orally defended at LSM.
- There are no tuition fees for Double Degree students at Louvain.
- You will receive an Erasmus+ grant.