Louvain School of Management
Spend a year in the heart of Europe and graduate with a Master’s degree in Business Engineering or Management from Louvain. A variety of programme combinations and specialisations are available.
- Programme structure, general NHH-LSM Double Degree (pdf, 475 KB)
- Read more about UCL, Louvain School of Management and the Master of Business Engineering or Management
- Students specialising in Energy, Natural Resources and the Environment (ENE) at NHH can extend their academic field to include a specialisation in Supply Chain Management at LSM.
- The programme is taught entirely in English.
- You will write a joint master thesis with one supervisor from NHH and one supervisor from Louvain, starting the writing process in your second semester at NHH, to be submitted to both institutions. You must write your thesis alone. The thesis must be orally defended at LSM.
- There are no tuition fees for Double Degree students at Louvain.
- You will receive an Erasmus+ grant.