News autumn 2017
This autumn we present several new courses.
Business Analytics - new minor
The Business Analytics (minor) profile gives you an opportunity to strengthen your fundamental knowledge (from your major profile) with practical skills in applied quantitative analysis, which is in high-demand in the modern job market.
New Business Development - new minor
The accelerating pace of marketplace changes create demand for explicit knowledge and skills to analyze, explore and exploit opportunities that arise. A minor in “New Business Development” will add value to any other major profile as you will become a stronger candidate to deal with challenges and opportunities in innovation and entrepreneurship projects.
The following new courses are offered from autumn 2017:
- BUS458 International Business Taxation
- BUS459 Predictive Analytics with R
- BUS460 Operational Risk Management
- BUS462 Seminar: Benchmarking with DEA, SFA and R (2,5 ECTS) - NB! Crash course in week 34
- NBD404 R&D and Intellectual Property
- FIE452 Applied Textual Data Analysis for Business and Finance
- FIE453 Big Data with Applications in Finance
- FIE454 Business and Finance in China
- ENE464 Seminar: Topics in International Environmental Cooperation (2,5 ECTS)
- ENE465 Seminar: The Economics of Deforestation (2,5 ECTS)
- ENE466 Seminar: How to Bid in Deregulated Electricity Markets: Bidding Formats and Their Consequences on Prices and The Market Outcome (2,5 ECTS)
- MBM431 Commercialization of Innovations
- STR455 Kunnskap som basis for strategi og konkurransefortrinn
- STR457 Ledelse i praksis
- ELE426 Norwegian Language III: Norwegian Business and Society