Change of major profile
Students admitted directly to one of the major profiles of the MSc in Economics and Business Administration through the international admission process, may in exceptional cases apply for a change of major profile.
Students admitted to the master's programme in Economics and Business Administration (MØA) through the Norwegian application process may change their major profile in the StudentWeb.
Deadline to apply
Your application must be addressed to email@example.com within six months after you start your studies at NHH.
How to apply
- There is no application form. Please send the application as an attachment to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application must be exceptionally justified.
- The application must contain a plan where you demonstrate that you are able to complete your degree within the nominal study period of two years, even if granted a change of major profiles.
Answer to the application
You will receive the answer to your application by e-mail within three weeks after submission of the application. The answer will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- In order to be granted a change of major profile, you must fulfill this year's admission requirements.
- If granted a change of major profile, you must follow the study plan of 2017 of your new major profile.