Admission requirements and practical information
- Bachelor´s degree
- Minimum five years of relevant postgraduate work experience in financial management or specialist positions
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Recommendation from your employer
- Personal meeting
- Four short essays
If you are not sure about meeting some of the requirements, please contact the International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program team.
Start your application process by completing a short preliminary application. After completing the form, our program team will contact you to provide more information about the program and guide you in the application process.
Further Application Stages
We will meet all applicants personally as part of the application process. In the meeting, we will discuss the International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program and the applicant’s career development plans.
Complete application includes
- a completed online application form
- four short essays written in English (topics provided by admissions team)
- certified copies of the applicant's academic degrees and transcripts (original documents can be presented in the personal meeting)
- a letter of recommendation (form provided by admissions team)
- comprehensive resumé (curriculum vitae, CV) in English
Board of Studies Approval
Applicants will receive an acknowledgement when their complete application has been received. The Board of Studies takes the final decision on admission. Applicants will be informed of admission or non-acceptance. Accepted applicants need to confirm their participation in the International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program by signing the binding confirmation form.
For more information, please read Admission International Executive MBA in Finance and Control.
Tuition Fee and Costs
The tuition fee for the International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program is € 45,000 (+ VAT, if applicable).
The tuition fee does not include accommodation and travel expenses to and from modules. The fee is payable in three installments:
- € 15,000 one month after admission
- € 15,000 one month after module 3
- € 15,000 one month after module 6
If a participant discontinues his/her studies in the program for any reason without graduating, or is forced to leave due to inadequate academic performance or any other reason, tuition fees already paid are not refundable.
Scope and duration
The program is organized as a two-year, part-time program worth 90 ECTS credits. Candidates who complete the program receive a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Finance and Control.
The programme has mandatory attendance. The particular characteristics of the programme require an active and committed effort. This means that there must be an advance agreement with your employer on leave to attend the sessions.
NHH will order literature packages that are normally sent out in advance of the programme/semester. In addition, there is required reading that will be made available electronically.
The tuition fee is normally invoiced before the beginning of each semester. Please contact NHH Executive if you need to postpone payment or wish to make an agreement on an alternative payment plan.
About the programme
- ECTS Credits
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Finance and Control