Admission requirements and practical information
Participants must meet the following background criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years of relevant postgraduate work experience in financial management or specialist positions
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Recommendation from your employer
- Personal meeting
- 4 short essays including career objectives, past experience, ethical dilemma and why the participant choose this program
Upload the original documents that you received from the educational institution. All documentation must be in either a Scandinavian language or English, officially issued by your previous institutions or in a certified translation. For more information, please read Admission International Executive MBA in Finance and Control.
Tuition Fee and Costs
The tuition fee for the International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program is € 45,000 (+ VAT, if applicable).
The tuition fee does not include accommodation and travel expenses to and from modules. The fee is payable in three installments:
- € 15,000 1 month after admission
- € 15,000 1 month after module 3
- € 15,000 1 month after module 6
If a participant discontinues his/her studies in the program for any reason without graduating, or is forced to leave due to inadequate academic performance or any other reason, tuition fees already paid are not refundable.
Scope and duration
The program is organized as a two-year, part-time program worth 90 ECTS credits. Candidates who complete the program receive a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Finance and Control.
The programme has mandatory attendance. The particular characteristics of the programme require an active and committed effort. This means that there must be an advance agreement with your employer on leave to attend the sessions.
NHH will order literature packages that are normally sent out in advance of the programme/semester. In addition, there is required reading that will be made available electronically.
The tuition fee is normally invoiced before the beginning of each semester. Please contact NHH Executive if you need to postpone payment or wish to make an agreement on an alternative payment plan.
About the programme
- ECTS Credits
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Finance and Control