International Executive MBA in Finance and Control
Embrace the Challenge of International Financial Leadership Roles.
The International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program is tailored to finance professionals with the talent and drive to become CFOs. The program targets professionals with an academic background and several years of experience in a finance function. It integrates the capabilities of general management with the business partner role, reporting role and fiduciary role of senior finance professionals.
The program hosts an internationally diverse group of participants from multinational corporations providing an inspiring community with the potential for a ‘deep dive’ in several areas relevant for future CFOs. In addition to the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences in class, the participants also provide a lifelong network.
The program is designed to thoroughly prepare already highly educated and experienced professionals for a future role as a CFO. It teaches them to
- apply new methodologies, techniques and skills in finance, control, strategy and leadership
- integrate data analytics in performance measurement and evaluation
- drive innovation and lead cultural change.
- assess and enhance personal leadership style, negotiate, manage conflicts and communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
Collaboration of Three Business Schools with Strong Focus on Finance
The program is run by a partnership of three leading institutions: Aalto University Executive Education, NHH Norwegian School of Economics and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam School of Business Economics. All three institutions have an impressive track record of highly evaluated and accredited executive programs and have earned a reputation for delivering high quality finance professionals and CFOs in their respective countries. These institutions, together with internationally renowned faculty, give participants an opportunity to acquire and apply up-to-date knowledge in an MNC setting and to enhance their career towards an international CFO position.
The intensive program is offered in three locations – Amsterdam, Bergen and Helsinki.
About the programme
- ECTS Credits
- 90 ECTS
- Master of Business Administration (MBA in Finance and Control)
Econa members get 10 percent discount
- The International Executive MBA in Finance and Control will start March 30, 2020. The closing date for applications for the program is February 14, 2020.
- The tuition fee for the International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program is € 45,000 (+ VAT, if applicable) from November 16, 2019 and onwards.
- In addition to the final application deadline, we have two Early Bird deadlines. Please note that applicants are only entitled to one Early Bird benefit.
- Early Bird application deadline November 11, 2019.
Candidates who have applied by the second Early Bird deadline, have been accepted, and have confirmed their participation in the International Executive MBA in Finance and Control program are offered an Early Bird fee of € 42,500 (+ VAT, if applicable).
- Please note that the program fee does not include travel expenses or accommodation.
|Module 1: CFO and Finance Function|
|Module 2: Strategic Management|
|Module 3: Organizing and Managing Innovation|
|Module 4: Managing in Dynamic Business Environment|
|Module 5: Decision Making and Data Management|
|Module 6: Managing Impacts and Boundaries|
|Module 7: Data Analytics and Business Intelligence|
|Module 8: Governance, Leadership and Change Management|