TYS11 Business German II
Business and economics in Germany, German language.
TYS11 erstatter TYS011
The candidates will be introduced to basic business economics and economics. TYS11 builds on TYS10. The aim is to further develop the candidates` skills in communicating effectively in German at a more advanced level.
The candidate will be expected, on completion of the course, to have:
- practical knowledge about the German language system
- basic knowledge of economic-administrative vocabulary, terminology and expressions
- sufficient factual knowledge about economics to be able to write elementary essays in German
- the ability to write and present orally summaries in German
- sufficient oral skills to present economic related topics from the course literature in German.
- ECTS Credits