NHH Campus opens gradually
From Tuesday 16 June part of NHH’s campus opens for all students. The conditions is that everyone must follow the guidelines to prevent infection.
Updated 17 August, 6.00 AM.
12 June The Ministry of Education reported that all higher education institutions can open their campuses as the infection situation is deemed safe.
Nonetheless, everyone must follow the guidelines to prevent infection.
Opening hours on campus
The NHH campus is open from 8 AM until 4 PM Monday to Friday.
The campus is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, and an access card is required.
Access to study halls and group rooms
All NHH students have access to
- study halls and group rooms in the New wing 24/7
- study halls in the Merino building Monday to Friday, 7 AM – 10 PM
- study halls in the service building Monday to Friday, 7 AM – 10 PM
- Monday- Thursday, 08.15 AM - 8 PM
- Friday, 08.15 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday, 10 AM - 3 PM
It is no longer necessary to book access to the Bloomberg and Eikon terminals in advance.
Follow the guidelines to prevent infection. This is an important condition for the opening.
- Stay home if you have developed symptoms or have a sense that you might getting ill.
- If you develop symptoms while at NHH, please leave immediately.
- Avoid using public transportation to and from NHH.
- Please remember to keep at least one-meter distance to others at arrival and departure – and during the day.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter or leave NHH, and several times during the day.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please use a paper towel or use your elbow hook.
- Avoid touching your face or your eyes.
- Bring your own food.
- Do not share your food with your fellow students.
- Keep the same space in the study hall or group room during your stay.
- If you are leaving the room for a short time, clearly indicate that the room or seat is reserved, and enter the date.
- Each time you are leaving or entering the room, clean the table.
- Do not move the chairs closer together – remember the one-meter rule.
- Avoid sharing equipment and hard copies.
- Carefully wash shared equipment after use.
The Service centre is open
NHH’s Service Centre’s physical offices opened for visits from students and employees Tuesday 2 June.
From 1 July to 1 August, there will be one or two employees present in the Service centre offices at NHH between 10 AM and 2 PM Monday to Friday.
The other employees will continue to work from home, and can be reached by e-mail or telephone during ordinary opening hours between 8 AM and 3 PM.
NHH has facilitated in several ways to avoid delays for students during the time the campus was closed:
- All students can finish the semester and their examinations digitally.
- The deadline for submitting master's theses was postponed until 20 June.
- Loan and return of books from the library collection was made available
- Students who need access to Bloomberg and Eikon terminals could book a slot in the Library