Exemptions from the GMAT/GRE-requirement
The following applicants do not need to take the GMAT/GRE-test:
- Applicants with at least 90 ECTS from a Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish or Icelandic institution.
- Applicants with a bachelor degree or equivalent from an institution in the CEMS og PIM networks.
- Applicants with at least 30 ECTS as an exchange student at NHH on master level, with an average grade of C or better.
In addition to this, applicants with a bachelor degree or equivalent from the following institutions will also be exempted from the GMAT/GRE-requirement:
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Northwestern University
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- Yale University
- Berkeley (University of California)
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge