Department of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at NHH - a distinguished and thriving environment for research and study. This site aims to be a comprehensive resource for researchers, staff, current and prospective students.
- Latest publications: Kurt R. Brekke, Dag Morten Dalen and Tor Helge Holmås:
"Diffusion of Pharmaceuticals: Cross-Country Evidence of Anti-TNF drugs", The European Journal of Health Economics, 15 (9) 2014, 937-951.
- Alexander W. Cappelen, Tom Eichele, Kenneth Hugdahl, Karsten Specht, Erik Ø. Sørensen, and Bertil Tungodden:
"Equity theory and fair inequality: a neuroeconomic study", Proceedings of the National Academy of Science 111 (43) 2014, 15368-15372.
- Roger S. Bivand, Virgilio Gómez-Rubio, Håvard Rue:
"Approximate Bayesian inference for spatial econometrics models", Spatial Statistics 9 (2014) 146-165.
- Latest Discussion Papers: Jan I. Haaland and Anthony J. Venables:
"Optimal trade policy with monopolistic competition and heterogeneous firms", 33/2014
- Kurt R. Brekke, Armando J. Garcia Pires, Dirk Schindler, Guttorm Schjelderup:
"Capital Taxation and Imperfect Competition: ACE vs. CBIT", 32/2014
- Nicola D. Coniglio and Giovanni Pesce:
"Climate Variability and International Migration: an empirical analysis", 31/2014
- Latest PhD dissertation: Eirin Mølland: "Teen Fertility and Family Planning", 10.10.14.