Department of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at NHH - a distinguished and thriving environment for research and study. This site aims to be a comprehensive resource for researchers, staff, current and prospective students.
- Latest publications: Roger S. Bivand, Virgilio Gómez-Rubio, Håvard Rue:
"Approximate Bayesian inference for spatial econometrics models", Spatial Statistics 9 (2014) 146-165.
- Øystein Daljord, Lars Sørgard, and Øyvind Thomassen:
"Asymmetric price increase in critical loss analysis: a reply to Langenfeld and Li"
Journal of Competition Law & Economics, 10 (3) 2014, 765-768.
- Jan Tore Klovland:
"New methods for construction of historical price indices, with an illustration from Norway, 1777–1920", European Review of Economic History 18 (2014) 277-305.
- Latest Discussion Papers: Astrid Kunze:
"The family gap in career progression" 29/2014.
- Marianne Bertrand, Sandra E. Black, Sissel Jensen, Adriana Lleras-Muney:
"Breaking the Glass Ceiling? The Effect of Board Quotas on Female Labor Market Outcomes in Norway" 28/2014.
- Ragnhild Balsvik, Sissel Jensen, Kjell G. Salvanes:
"Made in China, sold in Norway: Local labor market effects of an import shock" 25/2014.
- Latest PhD dissertation: Alief A. Rezza "Essays on Trade and Environmental Regulations", 27.06.14.