Department of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at NHH - a distinguished and thriving environment for research and study. This site aims to be a comprehensive resource for researchers, staff, current and prospective students.
- Latest publications:. Lars Ivar O. Berge, Kjetil Bjorvatn, Armando Jose Garcia Pires, and Bertil Tungodden:
"Competitive in the lab, successful in the field?", Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 118 (2015) 303-317.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn and Bertil Tungodden:
"Disabled by stereotype? Experimental evidencefrom Uganda", Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 118 (2015) 268–280.
- Latest Discussion Papers: Ole-Petter Moe Hansen and Stefan Legge:
"Trading off Welfare and Immigration in Europe", 22/2015
- Itziar Lazkano and Linda Nøstbakken:
"Quota Enforcement and Capital Investment in Natural Resource Industries", 21/2015
- Latest PhD dissertations: Darina Steskal: "Essays on Urban Wage Premium, Returns to Internal Migration and Migrants' Selection in Norway", 28.9.15
- Agnes Kovács: "Essays on Households' Intertemporal Resource Allocation", 25.9.15