Department of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at NHH - a distinguished and thriving environment for research and study. This site aims to be a comprehensive resource for researchers, staff, current and prospective students.
- Latest publications: Pedro Carneiro, Katrine V. Løken, and Kjell G. Salvanes:
"A Flying Start? Maternity Leave Benefits and Long-Run Outcomes of Children", Journal of Political Economy, 123 (2), 2015, 365-412.
- Bjørn Basberg:
"Amateur or professional? A new look at nineteenth-century patentees in Norway, Scandinavian Economic History Review, 63 (1) 2015, 24-44.
- Liam Brunt and Edmund Cannon:
"Measuring integration in the English wheat market, 1770–1820: New methods, new answers", Explorations in Economic History, 52 (2014) 111–130.
- Latest Discussion Papers: Kjetil Bjorvatn, Alexander W. Cappelen, Linda Helgesson Sekei, Erik Ø. Sørensen, Bertil Tungodden:
"Teaching through television: Experimental evidence on entrepreneurship education in Tanzania", 3/2015
- Liam Brunt:
"Weather shocks and English wheat yields, 1690-1871", 2/2015
- Antonio Mele, Krisztina Molnár, and Sergio Santoro:
"On the perils of stabilizing prices when agents are learning", 1/2015
- Latest PhD dissertation: Morten Sæthre: "On Input Markets and Incentives: Essays in Empirical Industrial Organization", 16.1.15