Department of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at NHH - a distinguished and thriving environment for research and study. This site aims to be a comprehensive resource for researchers, staff, current and prospective students.
- Latest publications: Astrid Kunze:
"The family gap in career", Research in Labor Economics 41,2015, 115-142.
- Sigbjørn Birkeland, Alexander W. Cappelen, Erik Ø. Sørensen, and Bertil Tungodden:
"An experimental study of prosocial motivation among criminals", Experimental Economics 17, 2014, 501-511.
- Roger Bivand and Gianfranco Piras:
"Comparing implementations of estimation methods for Spatial Econometrics", Journal of Statistical Software, 63 (18) 2015, 1-36.
Latest Discussion Papers: Antonio Mele, Krisztina Molnár, and Sergio Santoro:
"On the perils of stabilizing prices when agents are learning", 1/2015
- Rolf Aaberge, Kai Liu, and Yu Zhu:
"Political Uncertainty and Household Savings"
- Jan I. Haaland and Anthony J. Venables:
"Optimal trade policy with monopolistic competition and heterogeneous firms", 33/2014