Department of Economics
Welcome to the Department of Economics at NHH - a distinguished and thriving environment for research and study. This site aims to be a comprehensive resource for researchers, staff, current and prospective students.
- Latest publications: Alexander W. Cappelen, Tom Eichele, Kenneth Hugdahl, Karsten Specht, Erik Ø. Sørensen, and Bertil Tungodden:
"Equity theory and fair inequality: a neuroeconomic study", Proceedings of the National Academy of Science 111 (43) 2014, 15368-15372.
- Roger S. Bivand, Virgilio Gómez-Rubio, Håvard Rue:
"Approximate Bayesian inference for spatial econometrics models", Spatial Statistics 9 (2014) 146-165.
- Øystein Daljord, Lars Sørgard, and Øyvind Thomassen:
"Asymmetric price increase in critical loss analysis: a reply to Langenfeld and Li"
Journal of Competition Law & Economics, 10 (3) 2014, 765-768.
- Latest Discussion Papers: Nicola D. Coniglio and Giovanni Pesce:
"Climate Variability and International Migration: an empirical analysis" 31/2014
- Ragnhild Balsvik and Morten Sæthre:
"Rent Sharing with Footloose Production. Foreign Ownership and Wages Revisited" 30/2014
- Astrid Kunze:
"The family gap in career progression" 29/2014.
- Latest PhD dissertation: Eirin Mølland: "Teen Fertility and Family Planning", 10.10.14.