- 'Cross-border mergers and domestic wages: integrating positive 'spillover' effects and negative bargaining effects', Journal of International Business Studies, 2014, 1-21. (co-authors: J. Clougherty, K. Guglerand F. W. Szücs).
- 'From research on mergers to merger policy', International Journal of the Economics of Business, 21 (1), 2014, 37-42.
- 'Electricity production in a hydro system with a reservoir constraint', Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 115 (2) 2013, 575-594, (co-authors: L. Mathiesen and J. Skaar).
- 'Merger simulations with diversion ratios’, International Review of Law and Economics, 2011, 31, 83-91 (co-authors: L. Mathiesen and Ø. A. Nilsen).
- 'Single-Product versus Uniform SSNIPs', International Review of Law and Economics, 2011, 31, 142-146 (co-author: Ø. Daljord).
- "Abuse of collective Dominance: the need for a new approach", World Competition, 36 (3), 2013, 355-372 (co-authors: R. Gjendemsjø and E. J. Hjelmeng).
- ‘A note on Upward Pricing Pressure: The possibility of false positives’, Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 8, 2012, 881-887. (co-authors: L. Mathiesen and Ø. A. Nilsen).
- ‘Merger simulations with observed diversion ratios’, International Review of Law and Economics, 31, 2011, 83-91. (co-authors: Lars Mathiesen and Øivind Anti Nilsen).
- 'Rethinking minority share ownership and interlocking directorships - the scope for competition law intervention', European Law Review, 6, 2011, 837-860. (co-authors: T.S. Gabrielsen and E. J. Hjelmeng).
- "Semicollusion", Foundations and Trends® in Microeconomics: Vol. 5: No 3 (2009) pp 153-228. Purchase or download (Co-author: Frode Steen).
- 'Optimal merger policy: Enforcement vs. deterrence’ , Journal of Industrial Economics, 2009, 57, 438-456.
- 'Business models for media firms: Does competition matter for how they raise revenue?’ Marketing Science, 2009, 28, 1112-1128. (Co-authors: H. J. Kind and T. Nilssen).
- 'Domestic regulation and international trade', Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2009, 9, 1-16 (co-authors: Øystein Foros and Hans Jarle Kind).
- 'The SSNIP test and market definition with the aggregate diversion ratio: A reply to Katz and Shapiro', Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 2008, 4(2), 263-270. (co-authors: Øystein Daljord and Øyvind Thomassen)
- 'Competition for viewers and advertisers in a TV oligopoly', Journal of Media Economics, 2007, 20 (3), 211-233. (co-authors: Hans Jarle Kind and Tore Nilssen)
- 'Competition and welfare: The Norwegian experience’, The Norwegian Competition Authority, Bergen, 2006.
- 'Private labels, price rivalry, and public policy'. European Economic Review, 51, 2007, 403-424. (Co-author: Tommy S. Gabrielsen).
'The Economics of National Champions', European Competition Journal, 2007, 3(1), 49-61.
"Semicollusion in the Norwegian cement market", European Economic Review, 1999, 43, 1775-1796. (Co-author: Frode Steen).
"Time Schedule and Programme Profile: TV News in Norway and Denmark", Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 7, 1998, 209-235. (Co-author Tore Nilssen).
"Sequential Horizontal Mergers", European Economic Review, 42, 1998, 1683-1702. (Co-author: Tore Nilssen.)