Publications in English:
- 'On the choice of royalty rule to cover fixed costs in input joint ventures', Co-authors: Kenneth Fjell and Hans Jarle Kind, International Journal of the Economics of Business, forthcoming.
- 'Empirical evidence on the relationship between mobile termination rates and firms’ profit', Co-authors: Kjetil Andersson and Bjørn Hansen, Scandinavian Journal of Economics, forthcoming.
- 'Vertical Control and Price Cycles in Gasoline Retailing', Co-author: Frode Steen, Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 115(3), 2013, 640-661.
- 'Ad Pricing by Multi-Channel Platforms: How to Make Viewers and Advertisers Prefer the Same Channel?', Co-authors: Hans J. Kind and Guttorm Schjelderup, Journal of Media Economics, 25(3), 2012, 133-146.
- 'Media market concentration, advertising levels, and ad prices', Co-authors: Simon P. Anderson, Hans J. Kind and Martin Peitz, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 30(3), 2012, 321-325.
- 'Mergers and Partial Ownership', Co-authors: Hans Jarle Kind and Greg Shaffer, European Economic Review, 55(7), 2011, 916-926.
- 'Resale Price Maintenance and Restrictions on Dominant Firm and Industry-Wide Adoption', Co-authors: Hans J. Kind and Greg Shaffer, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 29(2), 2011, 179-186.
- 'Foreclosure in contests', Co-authors: D.J. Clark and J.Y. Sand, Public Choice, 148(1-2), 2011, 215-232.
- 'Customer ignorance, price cap regulation, and rent-seeking in mobile roaming', Co-authors: Terje Ambjørnsen and Ole C. Wasenden, Information Economics and Policy, 23(1), 2011, 27-36.
- 'Endogenous Average Cost Based Access Pricing', Co-authors: Kenneth Fjell and Debashis Pal, Review of Industrial Organization, 36(2), 2010, 149-162.
- 'Price-dependent profits sharing as a channel coordination device', Co-authors: Kåre P. Hagen and Hans J. Kind, Management Science, 55(8), 2009, 1280-1291.
- 'Text and voice: Complements, substitutes or both?', Co-authors: Kjetil Andersson and Frode Steen, Industrial and Corporate Change, 18(6), 2009, 1231-1247.
- 'Entry may increase network providers’ profit', Co-authors: Hans Jarle Kind and Jan Yngve Sand, Telecommunications Policy, 33(9), 2009, 486-494.
- 'Slotting Allowances and Manufacturers' Retail Sales Effort', Co-authors: H.J. Kind and J.Y. Sand, Southern Economic Journal, 76(1), 2009, 266-282.
- 'Domestic regulation and international trade', (Co-authors: Hans Jarle Kind and Lars Sørgard), Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 9(1), 2009, 1-16.
- 'Do slotting allowances harm retail competition?' (Co-author: Hans Jarle Kind), Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 110 (2), 2008, 367-384.
- 'Access regulation and strategic transfer pricing'. (Co-author: Kenneth Fjell), Management Accounting Research, 19 (1), 2008, 18-31.
- 'Managerial incentives and access price regulation'. (Co-authors: Hans Jarle Kind and Lars Sørgard), European Journal of Law and Economics, 23(2), 2007, 117-133.
- 'Price Strategies and Compatibility in Digital Networks', International Journal of the Economics of Business, 14(1), 2007, 85-97.
- 'Strategic Regulation Policy in the Internet'. (Co-authors: Hans Jarle Kind and Lars Sørgard), Journal of Regulatory Economics, 30(1), 2006, 63-84.
- 'Do Internet Incumbents Choose Low Interconnection Quality' (Co-authors: Hans Jarle Kind and Jan Yngve Sand), Information Economics and Policy, 17(2), 2005, 149-164.
- 'Are Interactive TV-pioneers and surfers different breeds? Broadband demand and asymmetric cross-price effects' (Co-authors: Kjetil Andersson and Kenneth Fjell), Review of Industrial Organization, 25(3), 2004, 295-316.
- 'Strategic Investments with Spillovers, Vertical Integration and Foreclosure in the Broadband Access Market', International Journal of Industrial Organization, 22(1), 2004, 1-24.
- 'The Broadband Access Market: Competition, Uniform pricing and Geographical Coverage' (Co-author: H.J. Kind), Journal of Regulatory Economics, 23(3), 2003, 215-235.
- 'Access Pricing, Quality Degradation, and Foreclosure in the Internet' (Co-authors: H.J. Kind and L. Sørgard), Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2002, 22(1), 59-83
- 'Demand-side Spillovers and Semi-Collusion in the Mobile Communications Market', (Co-authors: B. Hansen and J.Y. Sand), Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2(3), 2002, 259-278.
- 'Competition and Compatibility among Internet Service Providers', (Co-author: B. Hansen), Information Economics and Policy, 2001, 13(4), 411-425.
- 'Connecting customers and disconnecting competitors - The facility-based firms’ strategy towards virtual operators', (Co-author: B. Hansen), Journal of Network Industries, 2, 2001, 207-230.
- 'Damaging Network Subscription'. (Co-authors: S. Jensen and J.Y. Sand), Communications & Strategies, 33 (1), 1999, 37-58.
- 'Competition, Complementarity and Compatibility in the Internet', PhD Thesis, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, Bergen, 2002.